the birth of a Logo


Miss Birdie herself my ♥ grand daughter drew me the raven one day complete with story.


It reads,
 'This green bird is trying to fly. And one day he flew.'


Of course, I loved the raven and the story..and my logo was born.
He's always in my studio.. overseeing all and keeping a close eye on the details of my work...as all good ravens do!

Created by my grand daughter..approved by my grand son. :-)






If you are interested in learning how to do this with your own drawings or any image for that matter, there is a tutorial from Gimp here.

Enjoy your day all ♥ 

Comments

Mytutorlist.com said…
Oh, that is very cute! I like the bird saying and the bird.

The beads are really lovely. Great stuff!
Hot Rocks said…
Beautiful beads, lovely colors...and I can see the bird!
Meghann said…
So wonderful! Must have been providence that the bird is your mascot and is also in the bead :)
Hot Rocks said…
I tagged you! Please feel free to play or not, you can see the game details on my blog.
Susan

Popular posts from this blog

Lampwork earring Giveaway!!

Potomac bead box!

Creating an organic glass Bead